The cutest thing I´ve seen today.
I never understood those fights about which one is better because I think both are great. And this video is really something worth watching.
- You…Are A Crazy Person: Carrie Fisher Talking About How Much Better Star Wars Is Than Star Trek (geekologie.com)
- Hicks: Star Wars vs. Star Trek; Shatner vs. Fisher. (mercurynews.com)
- The Surefire Way To Make Yourself Look Like Jabba The Hutt (h3roich3alth.wordpress.com)
- Is Jabba compatible sexually with humanoid women. Could he get Leia pregnant. If not why does he have girls in scantily costumes (wiki.answers.com)
- Han Solo Carbonite Chocolate Bar
- What I’D Like To See In a Remastered Star Wars (bwmedia.wordpress.com)
While a Doctor Who movie may or may not be happening, and I hope it won´t happen, here is something that I would prefer watching rather than this movie to be.
- The Doctor, Son of Gallifrey (fnur.wordpress.com)
- Doctor Who Fan Orchestra Performance of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- New Doctor Who film: should the Doctor take to the big screen? (guardian.co.uk)
- Coming Soon: A Bunch Of Cool People Talking About “Doctor Who” (nerdist.com)
You think Batman is really that great? Think again.
- Furious Comic-Book Fathers – The Disappointed Dad Batman Meme is a Hilarious Interpretation (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Scumbag Steve Meme: The Best Of (techeblog.com)
- Irritating Mind Image Macros – The Scumbag Brain Meme Curates Annoying Thoughts in Your Cranium (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- R.I.P., Batman: The Brave And The Bold (theoloniousfunkstotallybananas.wordpress.com)
- Christian Bale: Done Playing Batman? (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Nick Marsh: Batmanning: The New Internet Meme (forkparty.com)
Remember that song ´Party Rock Anthem´? Well….you may like it, you may hate it but there are finally coming out some good memes from this song.